We hope you enjoy your visit to the wineries on the Madera Wine Trail. To make your experience safe and enjoyable, we ask the following:
- All event guests must be age 21 or over, including designated drivers.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
- Intoxicated guests will not be served, even if you are not driving. The wineries have no choice – it’s the law.
- Wineries cannot accept groups over 16 persons.
- Vehicles must be no larger than limousine or small shuttle size and cannot permit consumption of alcohol in transit between the wineries.
- Be safe and always have a designated driver or book through a transportation provider. Thank you for your understanding and help in making the Madera Wine Trail a safe and fun environment for all. Visit: www.maderawinetrail.com Contact: P.O. Box 697 – Madera, CA 93639 – 800.613.0709
Thank you for your understanding and help in making the Madera Wine Trail a safe and fun environment for all.